- 2.5 cups flour
- 0.5 cups sugar
- 100 grams margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 0,25 grams vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Piece (package) confectionery glaze
- 50 Grams raisins
- 4 tbsp water
- Sift the flour. Add the sugar, vanilla and yeast.
- Add the eggs and melted margarine in the warm milk. Begin kneading, adding to the dough raisins.
- When you finish the kneading the dough, cover it with a towel and put in a warm place. Somewhere for 1 hour.
- Move the dough into the pan, previously greased with vegetable oil. Leave for another some time in a warm place.
- Bake the cake in heated to 180 degrees oven. Readiness check with a toothpick. Just pierce the cakes if the toothpick is dry – muffins are ready! Extract from the forms and leave to cool.