- 2 tablespoons spread
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- One medium onion, cut into little pieces
- 4 entire huge carrots, peeled and cut into thin adjusts
- 6 mugs (can of 49 ounce) chicken soup
- 2-3 mugs cooked chicken pieces
- 1 box (6 ounce weight ) long grain rice with zest parcel
- 1/2 glasses of Half-and-Half
- Salt and Pepper, according to taste
In vast pot, warm margarine and olive oil. Sauté onions and carrots on average warmth for 5-7 minutes to make it soft. Season the vegetables with the help of salt and pepper. Pour in the chicken juices and raise the temperature to medium high warmth; heat to the point of boiling and pour in the rice and the flavoring bundle that accompanied the rice. The stew should be covered and diminish warmth to stew gently for 20 minutes, mixing sporadically.
Include chicken and creamer. Cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is mollified totally, the broth has thickened somewhat and chicken is hot through. Taste the preparation and season likewise. Serve the preparation hot.