- 300 g of dry pasta (spaghetti, lasagne, noodles)
- 300 g of sausages
- 2 medium onions
- 3 garlic clove
- 150 g cheese
- ½ tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying a
- Pinch of salt (for the sauce and for pasta)
- some bay leaves or other favorite spices
- Chop the onions.
- Cut the sausages in pieces of 0.5 cm.
- Dilute ½ tablespoon of tomato paste with a cup of water.
- You should get the consistency of a thick tomato juice.
- Add salt (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- Brown the onion on medium heat. Stir not to burn it. It takes 7-10 minutes.
- Add sausages. Fry them for a few minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, bay leaves and boil under the lid for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the stove (the sauce should not boil), squeeze the garlic, stir the mixture, cover with the lid and remove.
- Grate the cheese.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted water. Pasta must be hot, so immediately proceed to the next step.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the pasta, pour the hot sausage gravy on it.
- Mix well enough. The cheese should melt completely.
- Serve at once.
Enjoy your meal.