Serves around 4 people
Preparation time: 10 to 12 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 4 and half hours on a low flame.
- 1 kg chicken fillet pepper (to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- ½ cup of honey
- half an onion
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of water
- 4 teaspoon starch
- 3 tablespoon sesame
- green onion for decoration
Directions for preparations
- Mix chopped onion, garlic, honey, soy sauce and ketchup.
- Cut the chicken fillet in half and put it in a bowl for a Multicooker, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour honey mixture on the top, cover and cook it for 2.5 hours.
- Get the chicken. Dilute some starch in warm water and add it to the sauce in a multicooker, cook the sauce for another 20 minutes.
- At this time, divide the chicken into fibers, then return it to the prepared sauce, mix well.
Serve with rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.