- 1 kg beef
- 150 g butter
- 2 eggplant
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 sweet peppers
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots
- 1-2 bulbs
- Garlic, hot pepper
- Salt, spices if desired — black pepper, chili, paprika, coriander, bay leaf, pepper, dry spicy herbs
Directions to make it:
- Chop the meat rather coarsely and fry in a slow cooker with vegetable oil in the bake mode, for 20 minutes. Do not salt.
- Now, salt and pepper the meat, sprinkle with spices. Stack into layers. Add a layer of sliced onions and carrot strips to the meat.
- Put a layer of eggplant chopped cubes on the top.
- Then sliced zucchini and cherry tomatoes.
- Dice the sweet pepper and chili peppers, but without the seeds and add to the meat as a new layer.
- Now, the most interesting. Put on a stew the coarsely chopped butter. And pour a glass of water. All ingredients cover in our slow cooker and put the mode quenching. Leave to stew for 1.5 hours. Without disturbing or opening the slow cooker.
- When the dish is ready, leave to sit for another 30 minutes. And then you can bring to the table.