- 115 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 70 g brown sugar
- 1 whisked egg
- 140 g sifted through a sieve flour
- 15 g of cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon yeast-powder
- 50 g white chocolate
- 50 g milk chocolate, sliced into pieces
- 100g toffees chopped
- 50 g icing sugar for the white icing
Directions to cook
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 C (depending on your oven). Grease a low baking form with a diameter of 24 cm and pave it with a piece of butter and thick parchment paper.
- Put sugar and butter in a saucepan and whisk with a hand mixer until the obtained substance becomes airy and light. Slowly add the egg, all whisk again.
- In another bowl, baking powder, mix flour, cocoa, and salt. Mix these guys with butter and egg and add pieces of chocolate and butterscotch, knead the dough carefully.
- Turn the dough into the prepared baking dish. Bake your cookies for 30-35 minutes until they brown. Remove from oven, let cool for 20 minutes.
- Sift sugar into a small bowl and mix with water to form a fairly liquid glaze.