Grilled S’mores Banana Boats
The preparation is for one serving
Time for Preparation: 5 minutes
The time for Cooking : 5-10 minutes
- 5 bananas
- 500ml coco milk
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon nuts
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, boil it, diminish the heat and cook it for 40-50 minutes without covering it, until half the liquid evaporates.
- The milk should thicken slightly and become sweeter and acquire an intense coconut and nutty flavor. The amount should be reduced by half.
- You can use any bananas, but it’s better to take dense, slightly unripe and small in size.
- Carefully cut an oblong hole in the peel.
- Remove most of the pulp with a spoon.
- Whisk the pulp in a blender with 150ml of coconut cream.
- Fill the bananas with this mixture, sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake them in a hot oven of 17 C for 20-25 minutes.
When the bananas are ready, we sprinkle them with chopped nuts.
Delicious both hot and cold! Enjoy!