We will need:
- 2 cups milk (preferably fat)
- Cup of freshly brewed aromatic coffee. Better suited an espresso. The quality of the coffee will depend largely on the resulting taste of the beverage…
- 2 tablespoons chocolate spread.
- Ground cinnamon and all that is appropriate for the “adornment” of the resulting drink.
1. Take a saucepan and mix in her milk and freshly brewed coffee. Put it on medium heat.
2. When the milk mixture of coffee will reach a temperature of 40-50 degrees, we can confidently add our chocolate paste and stir all until dissolved. Lumps of chocolate should not stay…
3. Drink gradually bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
4. Poured into cups, decorate with whipped cream, grated chocolate, cinnamon and fighting off wanting to try this divine drink looking for a secluded area where no one will find us!