Preparation time: 10 minutes plus the marinating time
Time of cooking: 45 minutes
Total time : 55 minutes
- 10 verdurous apples
- 1 kg of pumpkin
- 500 g curd
- 5 tablespoons semolina
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons crushed white crackers
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 sachet vanillin
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Margarine (or vegetable oil)
- Powdered sugar (I like it, so I use a lot).
- Pumpkin flesh cut into small cubes, boil in a small quantity of water.
- The mass to cool, grind in a blender (to puree).
- Add half of the sugar and semolina in pumpkin puree, stir and leave for half an hour (for the swelling).
- Peel apples, cut into slices.
- Pour the apple slices with lemon juice and saute until soft.
- Grease a baking form with oil, sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Add one whisked egg to the pumpkin puree + sugar and crackers, knead well.
- Spread the pumpkin puree evenly on the bottom of the form, sprinkle the top with cinnamon.
- Put the applesauce.
- Add curd and vanilla, sugar (remaining)+ egg yolk. In the end, carefully add whipped egg white.
- Put the curd mixture on the top of applesauce and sprinkle with sugar powder.
- Place the casserole in the oven (180-200 C) and bake for 25-30 minutes.