You can make as many as you want to!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
For cream filling
- Prepare short pastry. Whisk the softened butter and sugar. Then add the egg and vanilla sugar. Whisk once more.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the mixture and make the dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film and put it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. For its quick cooling, you can divide the dough into pieces.
- After cooling, roll it into a layer of 3-5 mm thickness. Cut out a round shape cookie. Lay out chocolate cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven to 180 C for 10 minutes.
- While the cookies are cooling, make the frosting. Whisk the softened butter and add sugar while whisking.
- Add the vanilla and milk. Whisk once more. The cream is ready. Using a pastry bag fill the cookies.
- Make pairs of cookies together. Then put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Add some condensed milk on the top.
- Eat it at that very instant and enjoy.