Apple Pecan Pie Roll

Apple Pecan Pie Roll | Very Culinary

by Amy Flanigan on September 4, 2013 · 17 comments

Hi everyone! Today I’m over at Baked By Rachel’s pad. She’s throwing a party. An apple party! And it’s going to last the entire month of September. 30 awesome apple recipes; some sweet, some savory, and all delicious!

As you can see, my contribution is sweet. And super easy. I know, I know. Duh.

Head on over and get the recipe!

An apple a day party at bakedbyrachel.com

Tamara Coleman September 13, 2013 at 6:23 am

I must have this with a cup of coffee cozied up in front of a fire place on a cold day! YUM! :)

Stephanie September 11, 2013 at 11:45 am

You’ve outdone yourself, my friend. This is definitely going to be an amazing addition to my fall baking favorites!

Julie September 8, 2013 at 12:20 pm

I left a question on baked by Rachel’s site–how did you shape the pie crust–did you leave it in a circle, or did you make it more rectangle? I need to make this. :)

Amy @Very Culinary September 8, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Hi Julie! I left it in a circle. You could certainly trim off the edges to make them straight, but then you’re wasting pie crust. And that’s criminal ;-) HA.

Julie September 8, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Indeed. Unless you sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on the top and then quickly eat them before anyone sees them. Not that I’ve done that before. Only my beagles will know, and they won’t tell. I forgot to ask how you and your family were getting along and how your fur baby was coping. It’s such a process. I hope that things are better. Have a fabulous week.

Amy @Very Culinary September 8, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Gets a little easier every day, but it’s…tough. Ginger is restless; still looking for her. Just breaks my heart. Such a tremendous loss for all of us. You are SO SO sweet to ask <3

Julie September 10, 2013 at 5:07 am

It’s so painful, but they are so rewarding. I know that you aren’t there yet, but if you ever want to rescue another beagle, we have a resource for a wonderful beagle rescue organization. If you are ever interested, you can ask Stephie (at Eat Your Heart Out) about it. Also, it appears that you are also a curly girl. Clearly, you are somehow blood related to me and Stephie. lol Have a blessed week and hang in there. Furthermore, I’m picking apples this weekend and making this. Score!

carrie@bakeaholicmama September 6, 2013 at 5:50 am

Amy, this looks amazing!!! I am obsessed with anything apple or pecan.

Stephie @ Eat Your Heart Out September 4, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Magic words: Apples, pecans, and pie. Headed over now to drool some more!

Joanne September 4, 2013 at 6:17 pm

I love it when you go with something easy that screams of apple pie flavors. Always a good thing.

pam (Sidewalk Shoes) September 4, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Wow, this looks so good!!

Jen September 4, 2013 at 10:33 am

Yumsers. This would be a perfect dessert for Rosh Hashanah dinner on Saturday! Slurp.

Happy Valley Chow September 4, 2013 at 9:16 am

Wow that roll looks absolutely delicious. Great recipe!

Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl September 4, 2013 at 8:51 am

I sure would love to wake up to this pie roll every single day! YUM!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel September 4, 2013 at 6:47 am

Thanks so much for joining the party!! I wish I could have a piece of this right now :)

Jett Whitfield September 4, 2013 at 5:56 am

This looks so easy and delicious!!

carrian September 4, 2013 at 5:53 am

that. looks. delicioius!! YUM!!