Video: Alien Catchers, Starring Haley and Trevor

Video: Alien Catchers, Starring Haley and Trevor

by Amy Flanigan on November 10, 2013 · 15 comments

You thought Paul just did parodies of music videos and movies? Oh no.

He likes to have fun with the kids, too.

Video: Alien Catchers, Starring my kids | Very Culinary

How most people spend a lazy Saturday…

and how we do…

Recipe coming tomorrow, everyone! Have a great Sunday!

Dani H November 19, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Oh, this is just tooooo fabulous! I can’t believe how big the kids are now! They are naturals at this acting thing! Thoroughly enjoyed this!

Amy @Very Culinary November 19, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Thanks, Dani! Haley has definitely caught the acting bug…keeps asking when she’s old enough to try out for school theatre. Oh boy!

Kelli @ The Corner Kitchen November 14, 2013 at 8:01 am

Oh my gosh, your kids are too stinkin’ adorable! This is awesome, Amy! It looks they’re having so much fun. You & Paul are such great role models for them :)

Amy @Very Culinary November 14, 2013 at 9:36 am

Aaaah, thank you! We like to play. Honestly, we’re using all this footage as payback when they’re older and dating :D

Melissa November 11, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I about fell over when they came back in the house and Haley pointed her gun and then waved Trevor in. Like a cop in a movie. *Belly laughing*

Oh the whole thing. Wow. I”m grinning from ear to ear. These are two very very lucky kids!!

Amy @Very Culinary November 11, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Thank you, Melissa! <3

I died laughing when Trevor waves Haley forward, except he has no idea how to do it, so it's backwards!

I'm definitely hoping the kids have two things in life: an adventurous palate and a great sense of humor. So far I'm on track.

Jen November 10, 2013 at 10:48 pm

AWE. SOME!!!

Amy @Very Culinary November 11, 2013 at 7:37 am

Thanks, Jen! I couldn’t wait for you to watch it…I knew you’d love it :D

Mom November 10, 2013 at 12:43 pm

What hams! Maybe they will be the next CSI Team.

Amy @Very Culinary November 10, 2013 at 1:18 pm

They had so much fun. But it’s so hard for them to understand how it’s all going to come together after Daddy “edits and puts in the sound effects.” They were pleased with the outcome!

Julie November 10, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Holy cow. I love it. I want to come spend Saturday afternoons with you and your family. I’ll play grandmother and wash the dishes or something (although I don’t clean). I’m glad that your kids buckled up for the car ride. It looked to be a wild chase. Tell Paul to keep up the video making. :)

Amy @Very Culinary November 10, 2013 at 1:17 pm

I don’t clean either, Julie. Paul does that…works, cleans up after all of us, and makes videos. In my defense, I cook and keep him alive.

Stephie @ Eat Your Heart Out November 10, 2013 at 9:06 pm

And really, those are the important things. ;-)

So cute! Looks like they had an absolute blast.

Joanne November 10, 2013 at 9:06 am

Ha! Adorable. I’ll be sure to contact them when I need my next alien extraction :)

Amy @Very Culinary November 10, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Ghostbusters? Pffft. Haley and Trevor!