- 4 cod fillets (170-200g each)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 30 g almonds
- 200 ml chicken broth juice and zest of a lemon
- 3 tablespoons capers some parsley
- 40 g butter sugar to taste
- Salt and pepper the fish to taste.
- Grind the almonds. Mix with the breadcrumbs.
- Dredge the fish in the almond flour mixture to coat.
- Pour 2 tablespoons vegetable oil into the frying pan on the medium heat. Put the fish and fry for 3 minutes. Then turn over and fry for another 3 minutes. Remove to a plate and keep it warm.
- Wipe the pan with a paper towel, return to the fire. Pour the broth and lemon juice. Boil twice.
- Grate the lemon zest with a special knife or grater. Chop the parsley.
- Add capers, zest and parsley into the broth and put the butter. Bring to a boil and remove.
- Serve the fish with the sauce from the pan.