Ingredients for Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup yellow raspberries
- 1 orange
- 1 liter natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon sugar
DIRECTIONS FOR COOKING:
- Add some chia seeds to the yoghurt and leave at least for 3 hours, preferably overnight. The seeds will swell by 10 times and the yogurt will be like pudding.
- Whisk the strawberry with sugar in a blender. Those who prefer the right diet can replace sugar on Jerusalem artichoke syrup. Pour it on the bottom of the glass.
- Then put 250 grams of yogurt with chia with a tablespoon.
- Grind the raspberries through a small sieve to remove seeds.
- Whisk this substance with orange and sugar in a blender. Carefully pour the mixture into glasses on the top of the yogurt. The pudding can be decorated with a mint leaf.
If strawberries don’t suit you that much, this recipe is wonderfully good with raspberries, blackberries or grapes for a change.