- 450g farfalle or conchiglie pasta
- 1 pch broccoli
- 1 bunch basil
- 3 garlic clove
- ½ cup of cashew
- ½ cup of walnuts
- 2 tablespoon water
- Cook pasta according to its package tips.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli. As an alternative, you can boil the broccoli for 3 – 4 minutes in the water. It should be half-boiled.
- Prepare the pesto. Put the nuts in a blender, fill with water and mix. Add the basil, garlic and remaining water. Mix again until smooth.
- As soon as the pasta is ready, add half the pesto and toss. Put it into plates, and add some broccoli and sauce. Serve the dish at once.Bon Appetit!