Easy Mini Peach Pies

Easy Mini Peach Pies #pie #mini #individual

by Amy on August 9, 2014 · 14 comments

I haven’t posted a pie recipe since mid-May.

Forgive me?…Or am I the only one losing sleep over that?

Well, I’m back with a vengeance. More like a mini-vengeance.

Mini Peach Pies #pie #mini

Mini Peach Pies <<< the best way to use fresh summer peaches, I do declare. And you don’t even need to peel them. Hassle free.

Loved these to the moon and back.

Mini Peach Pies #pie #mini

The good thing is that you only make four…so there aren’t any left over to torture you all day long.

The bad thing is…there are only four.

Mini Peach Pies
Makes 4

• 1 egg
• 1 large ripe peach, diced small
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• pinch of salt
• 2 pie crusts from a refrigerated Pillsbury package (14 ounce), or homemade
• 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar, for dusting

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 4 muffin cup holes with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.

In a small bowl, beat the egg with a little water to make an egg wash.

In a small bowl, mix the peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.

With your first crust, cut out 4, 5-inch rounds and gently press into each muffin cup. Evenly distribute the peaches into each cup.

With the second crust, cut out 4, 3-inch rounds and place on top of each muffin cup, crimping the bottom and top crusts together. Pierce the top with a knife and brush with the egg wash. Sprinkle with a little granulated sugar.

Bake until golden and peaches are tender, about 35 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!

(adapted from Food Network)

Print this recipe

Stephanie August 12, 2014 at 11:19 am

I know I’m talking to the queen of pies here, but I seriously think that peach pie is the best pie in existence. And so cute when mini! I can’t decide if the four mini pies is a tragedy or a blessing, though! ;)

Joanne August 12, 2014 at 8:19 am

Well four is enough for me..but what is the.boy going to have for dessert?!

Ray August 11, 2014 at 8:35 am

Delicious! This is going to ring with deliciousness!

(Comment includes bad wordplay based on already-corrected typo.)

Amy @Very Culinary August 11, 2014 at 8:40 am

HA. Ya, too bad I don’t always catch the typos BEFORE I publish.

Dani H August 10, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Well, it’s about time young lady! Only teasing ~ I actually went back to your “Easy Lemon Curd Pie” while you were on your pie break. Interestingly (to me anyway) the first pie I ever made was a peach pie at age 13 and the first pie my granddaughter made was a peach pie at age 13. (We both even made the crusts.)

I love that this only makes 4 pies though I bet they would freeze well, too, before and after baking. Well worth the wait, Amy!

Amy @Very Culinary August 11, 2014 at 8:38 am

Oooooh, my lemon curd pie. Sigh. So good. 13? Wow. First crust I ever made was at age 41! I’d say you could make these mini versions in your sleep! Thanks, Dani <3

Ambar August 10, 2014 at 5:21 pm

You’ve posted a pie recipe just in time! October will be filled with pies! Cant wait!

Amy @Very Culinary August 11, 2014 at 8:36 am

Yeessss! Bring on Fall!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust August 10, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Gasp, it’s been almost that long since I’ve posted a pie too. I best get on that. I love anything mini – these are gorgeous!

Amy @Very Culinary August 11, 2014 at 8:36 am

Shame on both of us! I think our punishment should be to make a pie every single week for the next month to make up for lost time. And then have to eat them all. Oh wait….

pam (Sidewalk Shoes) August 10, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I love those! Having my own pie!

Virginia August 10, 2014 at 10:16 am

Oh my goodness, this looks delicious! I am on a “Must Perfect Pie Making or Die Trying!!” kick right now and these look like a great way to fill my pie making need and incorporating my kiddos.

Amy @Very Culinary August 11, 2014 at 8:35 am

It took me so many tries to get good and making my own pie crust! I don’t think it’s nearly as all the great bakers claim it to be. Practice makes perfect, right?

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie August 9, 2014 at 7:34 pm

Mini pies is a great way to com back! Glad to see you posting again :-)