- 1000 g beef steak
- 600 gr. broccoli
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp Apple juice
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 200 ml water
- pepper and salt to taste, you can also add other spices
- Slice the steak into small pieces.
- Mix the vinegar, soy sauce, juice, sugar, pepper and salt in a separate bowl. Pass the garlic through the frog and add to the bowl.
- Soak the meat in the prepared marinade for 15 minutes.
- Add the 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in the slow cooker bowl and put mode “Roasting” or “Baking”.
- Put the marinated beef in a bowl and, stirring, fry until it cooked.
- While the meat is cooking, mix water with a corn starch in a separate сup, add salt and pepper. You need to stir carefully to avoid lumps.
- Vacate the bowl of the slow cooker from the meat, and pour it in the water with the starch. Don’t wash the bowl and immediately add water, in which will mix the remaining oil with and meat juice.
- Drop the washed the broccoli into a bowl, then add an oil.
- Set the mode “Baking” or “Roasting” for 17 minutes. During the first 7 minutes of stirring the contents until the mixture thickens.
- Now, it’s time to add the broccoli to the sauteed beef and cook remaining for 10 minutes.
Served with clean rice as a side dish but it also can be eaten separately.