- 340g cheese (provolone)
- 100g butter
- 100g green onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- A loaf of fresh bread
- 340g mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
DIRECTIONS FOR COOKING
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add sliced mushrooms, in 4-5 minutes once the mushrooms give water, add some thyme and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove the mushrooms in a bowl and cool.
- Preheat the oven to 140C. Slice the bread up and down.
- Put the bread on a baking sheet with foil.
- Put some pieces of cheese in the bread sections, add mushrooms and spread them throughout the loaf. Mix some butter with chopped green onion and poppy seeds.
- Grease the bread with the mixture. Wrap the loaf in the foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven. Then unwrap the foil and bake for another 10 minutes to melt the cheese.Bon Appetit!