- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin olive oil
- Ground beef (or pig-ground beef) – 350 g
- Garlic — 7 cloves
- 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme
- Sugar 1/4 cup (personally I recommend to use brown sugar, it gives more flavor)
- Soy sauce that is low in sodium 1/3 cup
- Garlic sauce that has some herbs
- The iodized salt and the pepper
- 3 bunches of scallions
- Fried sesame seeds or flax
The oil of sesame is to be heated in a pan and the pig-ground beef is to be cooked and it is required to be cooked for 3 minutes. You have to cook for one minute more after the garlic is added. The fat is to be excluded.
The sugar, the soy sauce, the garlic sauce with chili, thyme and rosemary are to be stirred. The salt and the pepper are to be added for seasoning. The flavor should be blended and the scallions are to be added.
Decorate beef with greens and put in a deep dish (better clay dish, because clay is the best “holds” heat). It can be served with hot noodles which are sprinkled with sesame seeds.