- 2 big apples after baking, the yield of 200 g (it is very important that the apples were very flavorful and delicious)
- 200 g sugar
- 1 egg white
- 80 ml of water
- 220 g sugar
- 4 g agar-agar (Immediately clarify the gelatin can be replaced, but then the technology of preparation will change completely)
- Red dye powder
- Cut the apples in half, remove the seeds, bake in the oven or microwave. 180 degrees – 15 minutes. Peel apples from the skin, whisk the blender or mash through a sieve, add sugar, mix well, let cool.
- Mix cooled apple substance with half of the egg white and beat with a mixer; when the substance will grow and brighten, add remaining floor of the egg white and continue whisking for a few minutes.
- In a saucepan add water and agar-agar, bring to a boil, add dye (optional), vanilla and sugar, mix well and on medium heat cook the syrup about 5 min.
- Now, pour a thin stream the hot syrup in the during whisking fruit basis. Mass will increase in volume and begin to thicken. Whisk for about another 5-7 minutes.
- Please, notice that agar-agar begins to solidify already at 40 degrees. Fill baking forms. Leave the marshmallows at night for it to dry a bit and then sprinkle with powdered sugar and connect the halves.
Storing the marshmallows – You can always store them is an airtight container at cool room temperature. These homemade marshmallows last well for up to 5 days.
Hence you can simple follow this recipe for homemade marshmallows step by step and you have your favorite marshmallows.
It will be a good dessert for Valentine’s Day. If you are a man you can please your spouse with such a refined dish together with a bouquet of flowers.