- 20 to 35 mint leaves and a couple of leaves that we will be using for garnishing
- 2 to3 tablespoons of turbinado sugar
- 2 cups of hot pour over or the drip coffee
- Whole milk for adding taste
- Ice for finishing
- Divide your mint leaves into 2 large tumblers. Remember that you will also need some space for adding the ice cubes.
- Add sugar to both the glasses for taste.
- Now, start muddling the mint leaves until they are clearly crushed and you will get a good aroma of the crushed mint leaves.
- Pour on your coffee to it and stir it well until the ingredients are well blended into each other. Top it off with some milk, as well as good amount of ice to it and let it cool.
- Alternatively, you can make both these coffees before hand and store it in a refrigerator in a big glass or a juice jar. Add your milk and ice to it and drink it while its still cold or freezing! I am sure you are going to love the blend of mint into your favourite cup of coffee. Don’t forget to top it up with a couple of mint leaves that will make this coffee even more delightful ad yummier!