Recently, my lovely grandma has sent me pics of her new chicken dish, which she had cooked for her 60’s anniversary. I became interested in it and decided to try. Challenge accepted, granny!
- 0.5 cup chicken broth
- 1 pkg any tasty Kielbasa
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 juicy red pepper
- 1 green pepper, previously sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (or any other to taste)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp seasoning to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium mode. Slice sausages and add them and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add some pepper, then onion along with the garlic and seasoning. Stir and let cook another 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and 1 cabbage and mix them well.
- Add the chicken broth and let it cook 8-10 min until cabbage is soft.
- Serve with rice.BON APPETIT!