Who is Amy?
Freshly painted toes.
The sound of her kid’s laughter.
A good non-fiction book.
The Big Bang Theory.
The LOTR Trilogy.
Crossing things off of lists.
The smell of freshly baked bread.
A long walk with her doggies.
Vegetables from her garden.
The word delicious.
Pie. Any kind.
Songs of the 70’s were groovy. Baby.
You can never have too many shoes.
Loading the dishwasher is an art.
Folding laundry is the most tedious task. Ever.
The amount of cinnamon should be doubled.
Amy has been featured on:
Huffington Post: Chilled Nutella Latte
theKitchn: French Coconut Pie
Calphalon: Halloween Pretzel Rods
OXO: Grilled Corn with Feta and Lime
Babble’s Family Kitchen: Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
BlogHer Valentine’s Day Peekaboo Pound Cake
Macy’s Culinary Council: Chefs on Tour Interviews
Rachel Cooks: A Day In The Life
Skinny Mom: The Skinny
HerLife Magazine (print)
Amy fancies a fun giveaway:
Giveaways are my modest way of saying “thanks” …”Thanks for coming over. Hanging out for a while. And writing something.” Most featured product is at my own expense, but sometimes it is company sponsored. I will disclose when the manufacturers get involved. Pinky promise. Either way, it is always for an item that I actually use, truly adore, and want others to enjoy. Who doesn’t want free stuff? It’s fun to win something!
Amy thinks stealing is so 7th grade:
Not to sound uptight here, but all photos and writing are protected by copyright. I’m totally flattered you dig my stuff, but how about giving credit where credit is due. Be a grown-up and link back to the original post. Cool? Cool.
Amy has five taste testers:
- Paul – Guinea pig in the kitchen and human garbage disposal. Believes Tabasco makes anything better.
- Haley – If stranded on a deserted island and could only eat one thing, would choose apples.
- Trevor – If stranded on a deserted island and could only eat one thing, would choose cotton candy.
- Ginger Doggie – An excellent floor cleaner. Will not eat broccoli or mushrooms.
- Ebi Doggie – Makes Ginger do all the scouting and then goes in for the kill. Will eat anything.
Amy can be contacted at:
amy (at) veryculinary (dot) com