Who is Amy?
I am a food blogger, recipe developer, video maker, mommy, dog owner, baseball fan, lover of cookies, and constantly craving pie. Any kind.
Want to know more about me? Here’s my life in 1 minute, 40 seconds. My family, what I love, and what I’m always up to!
Songs of the 70’s were groovy. Baby.
You can never have too many shoes.
Loading the dishwasher is an art.
Folding laundry is the most tedious task. Ever.
Even bad pizza is still pretty good.
The amount of cinnamon called for should be doubled.
I’ve been featured on:
Huffington Post: Chilled Nutella Latte
theKitchn: French Coconut Pie
Calphalon: Halloween Pretzel Rods
OXO: Grilled Corn with Feta and Lime
Babble’s Family Kitchen: Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
BlogHer Valentine’s Day Peekaboo Pound Cake
Macy’s Culinary Council: Chefs on Tour Interviews
Rachel Cooks: A Day In The Life
Skinny Mom: The Skinny
Snappy Gourmet: Snappy Interview
HerLife Magazine (print)
I think stealing is so 7th grade:
Not to sound uptight here, but all photos and writing are protected by copyright. I’m totally flattered you dig my stuff, but how about giving credit where credit is due. Be a grown-up and link back to the original post. Cool? Cool.
I have five taste testers:
- Paul – Guinea pig in the kitchen and human garbage disposal. Believes Tabasco makes anything better.
- Haley – If stranded on a deserted island and could only eat one thing, would choose apples.
- Trevor – If stranded on a deserted island and could only eat one thing, would choose cotton candy.
- Ginger Doggie – An excellent floor cleaner. Will not eat broccoli or mushrooms. (R.I.P. my tribute here)
- Ebi Doggie – Makes Ginger do all the scouting and then goes in for the kill. Will eat anything. (R.I.P. my tribute here)
I can be contacted at:
amy (at) veryculinary (dot) com
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL