- Cook poached eggs (i.e. eggs in a bag).
- Add salt and vinegar to the water (800ml) and boil until the bubbles rise from the bottom.
- Break the eggs carefully not to damage the yolk into a small bowl.
- Hold the bowl with the egg close to the water and pour into the pan. Once the egg is dipped into the water, rotate the water with a spoon carefully to white gathered around the yolk, giving the shape to the egg.
- Boil the egg for 2-5 minutes.
- Prepare the tomato sauce.
- Wash the tomato and cut into small cubes or chop in a blender into a homogeneous mass.
- Peel and chop the garlic and onion.
- Wash the paprika, remove its seeds and cut into small cubes or thin strips.
- Fry the onion and garlic about 2 minutes.
- Add the paprika and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes.
- Put the chopped tomatoes or tomato mass and fry all together stirring for 6-8 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add tomato sauce or ketchup and stir.
- Put the sour cream or mayonnaise and mix well again.
- Remove the pan from the stove, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the sauce in a baking dish or leave in the pan.
- Put the poached eggs in the sauce, add a little salt and pepper, sprinkle with chopped herbs and grated cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in the oven heated to ~ 180 ° C.
Enjoy your meal!