Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
- 2 medium white zucchini squashes,
- 200g minced chicken
- 200g of cooked pasta
- 1 small carrot
- 1 onion
- 100g butter
- 200g parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Wash the white zucchini squashes, cut in the form of glasses, remove seeds with pulp. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Grate the carrot with previously fried brown onion in butter. Then add pasta, stir together and allow cooling a little.
- Fill our forms made from white zucchini squashes with the mix of vegetables and pasta, then put 3-4 small cubes of cheese, finishing with lemon juice, salt and spices on top of the cheese cubes.
- Put in frying pan, cover with thick foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.